Contact Info / Websites
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.15.
- Added particles to explosions.
- Active seeking mines now give experience when killed.
- Fixed a bug where saved experience could potentially become NaN (Not a Number), making experience unusable.
- Fixed a bug where the escape pod used the player's full speed instead of just the base.
- Fixed the Larva and Pupa feat descriptions. Some bonuses were not listed.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.14.
- Added two new levels with one new enemy to the last third of The Rim.
- Holding Ctrl when upgrading a drone will now upgrade it to the max level that you can afford.
- Drone names now get truncated if they are too long in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused an infinite loop if you tried to upgrade a drone with all stats capped.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made the player's projectile momentum weird at the edge of the screen.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.13.
- Added one new level with one new enemy to the second third of The Rim.
- Some rare drones now have one or more of their stats listed in gold. These stats will always be at the max value for that drone's mark and if that stat is capped the cap is raised.
- Salvaging is now capped on drones.
- Tertiary stats on drones are now listed in a darker grey.
- Fixed a bug that caused drones to spawn with lower stats than they should have.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.12.
- Added two new levels with three new enemies to the second third of The Rim.
- Drone stats are now displayed in the order that they are likely to increase when the drone is upgraded. Primary stats are white. Secondary are grey.
- Regeneration and speed bonuses are now capped on drones.
- 10% of the player's speed is now always added to projectile speed.
- Evasion added as a primary stat to salvage/int type drones, capped at 5%.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.11.
- Added three new levels with four new enemies to the first third of The Rim.
- Drones have been rebalanced. Higher marks of the same type should now always be more powerful.
- Fixed a possible memory leak.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.10.
- Starting a new level of New Game + now unlocks an extra Drone Control upgrade up to a maximum of six.
- Sectors are now arranged in lines and you only have to clear one sector in a line to open the next line.
- Exp gained from consuming drones no longer increase exponentially on New Game +.
- Removed the requirement to clear certain sectors for the secondary upgrades.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.09.
- Completing Sector 39 will now unlock a fourth drone slot upgrade.
- You now get better drones the higher level of New Game + you are playing.
- Salvaging and intelligence bonuses on drones have been reduced.
- You can now upgrade equipped drones by holding shift and clicking them.
- Fixed salvaging. It did not work. And it no longer affects loot drops.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes show rounding errors when looking at your stats.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.08.
- Added 6 levels of New Game +. A new level of New Game + is unlocked in the main menu after completing sector 39.
- Powerups are now more rare.
- Removed the Battle Hardened feat.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.07.
- Sector 38 and 39 have been made easier.
- There is now an undo button that can be used to get back the last drone you consumed.
- You can now toggle if your projectiles are affected by your momentum or not by pressing E. Toggle mouse flight is moved to R.
- The tutorial has been updated to explain projectile momentum.
- Projectile momentum is now more accurate.
Amber Helix has been updated to v1.06.
- At three drone control upgrades you can now upgrade your drones directly.
- Player fire rate has been increased through the metamorphosis feats.
- Player drones with projectile bonuses now fire weaker projectiles than the player.
- You can now see how much exp you'll get for consuming a drone.
- Redesigned the look of the first couple of armour and speed upgrades.
- Added regeneration as a base stat for Guardian drones.